FAITH FORMATION REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
Please read carefully the following instructions:
- Families MUST be registered parishioners of St. Bernadette for their child to participate in the program. Families who ARE NOT registered must complete a parish registration form at the time of submitting the registration for Faith Formation.
- A copy of the child/youth baptismal certificate MUST accompany each registration for children/youth receiving the Sacrament of First Eucharist, Confirmation Year 1 OR Confirmation Year 2.
- If the child/youth was baptized at St. Bernadette, the date of baptism must be indicated on the form and a copy of the Baptismal certificate should accompany the registration form.
- Parents are required to volunteer for at least one of the volunteer options listed on the registration form. Scheduling is flexible. Some opportunities are “as needed” to help with a special activity or as an extra pair of hands in the classroom.
- Parents must indicate if the child was enrolled in Faith Formation in 2018/2019 and if they received the Sacrament of Baptism, First Eucharist. Class placement depends on the child participating in 2018/2019.
Information indicated on the form must be complete. Information left blank will delay the registration process until all information is listed.
Fees and information: Program fees are due upon registration
Parents must indicate if the child was enrolled in Faith Formation in 2018/2019 and if they received the Sacrament of Baptism, First Eucharist. Class placement depends on the child participating in 2018/2019.
Once the registration form is reviewed and processed by the Faith Formation department, families will be notified via email as to class placement for each child.
Elementary, EDGE, and Intermediate Sacrament Prep classes begin the WEEK of September 10th. Parents are to attend the first class with their child/youth to “meet and greet” the catechist in the classroom.
Confirmation Year 1 and Confirmation Year 2 classes begin on Sunday, September 8th.
For additional information, please contact Jeanne Lewin at 919-552-8758 ext. 217 or [email protected] Summer Office Hours are: Monday–Friday: 10:00am-4:30 pm.
Parents keep this sheet of information as a reminder when classes begin!
The following registration forms are available for the upcoming Faith Formation Program 2019-2020.